Your Chance to Win Tickets for You & Your Friends to Attend Four Wine Tasting Events
PLEASE NOTE THE PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED!
To celebrate the launch of our new shop in Chester, we’re giving you the chance to win four tickets for you and three friends to attend four separate wine tasting events of your choice over the next year – including the chance to join us at our exclusive Chester launch party. That's a total of 16 free tickets!
Who are Tanners Wines?
Established in 1842, Tanners is a family-owned, family-run, independent wine merchants – based in beautiful Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We pride ourselves in providing good traditional service to our many loyal customers up and down the country. Tanners has won many national awards and accolades acknowledging the firm as one of the most highly regarded wine merchants in the UK – most recently Tanners was named the UK's Large Independent Merchant of the Year 2015/16 at the International Wine Challenge awards.
The wine tasting programme at the Chester branch
Our new Chester branch will be hosting an exciting schedule of wine tasting events throughout the year. These events will include; New Zealand and Australian wine masterclasses in the autumn, a festive ‘Wines for Christmas’ tasting session, and a wide range of wine tasting events in the new year focussing on classic European regions, as well as New World wine events. Our gorgeous new shop is situated in a striking art deco building that was originally built to be an old cinema and we are very proud to be opening our doors in a place so rich in history.
Events will be hosted by some of the world’s most exciting winemakers, and our team at Chester will bring their enthusiasm and passion for wine to the programme. The Chester branch manager, Mathew Evans, is planning to squeeze in as many fun and interesting events as possible, so keep an eye on our website for up-to-date information, as more events are announced.
The Tanners Wines Chester launch party
To celebrate the arrival of our brand new Chester store, we have an exclusive launch party on Thursday 3rd September. Guests will be treated to a Champagne reception, followed by an informal tasting of Tanners Wines’ delicious range.
The evening will also feature guest speaker, Susy Atkins, the resident wine expert on BBC1's flagship cookery show, Saturday Kitchen!
This exclusive event is not open to the public, but our lucky prize draw winner will win four coveted tickets.
About the Prize
The winner will receive these four free tickets to any four of Tanners Chester’s famous wine tasting events, over the branch’s first 12 months. This includes entry to the exclusive launch party on Thursday 3rd September. The lucky winner and their friends will be rubbing shoulders with some of the biggest wine authorities in the land as well as sampling some of the finest wines available. It’s any wine lover’s dream!
Our wine tasting events (ranging from £15 to £35) are extremely popular and regularly sell out. The lucky winner will receive first refusal on scheduled Tanners Chester’s events as they claim each of their four event prizes.
Enter by Monday 31st August 2015 to be in with a chance of winning tickets to four wine tasting events.
If you’d like to look forward to a free programme of wine tasting events over the next year, simply enter your details below. We’ll be in touch with the lucky winner by Tuesday 1st September.
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize is four free tickets for you and three friends to attend four separate Chester branch events of the winner’s choice, redeemable within 12 months of the official shop opening date. The winner is required to confirm their attendance to each event by writing to email@example.com at least 2 weeks in advance of the event. All attendees must be over 18.
3. The promoter is Tanners Wines Ltd., 26 Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury, SY1 1XD.
4. Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
5. To participate in the prize draw, entrants must be over the age of 18 and they are required to submit their name and email address through the entry form on the dedicated prize draw page at http://www.tanners-wines.co.uk/enter-tanners-chester-launch-prize-draw.
6. Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tanners Wines Limited.
7. The winner will be the first entry drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified no later than 2 days after the prize draw has closed. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of receiving the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
9. The prize draw period will commence on Monday 17th August and will close on Monday 31st August. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
10. The name of the winner will be available until 31st December 2015, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Tanners Wines Ltd., 26 Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury, SY1 1XD.
11. Entries from UK addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. Tanners Wines Limited will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
14. The winner agrees to participate in all required publicity.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without notice due to circumstances out of its control.
16. The promoter reserves the right to extend the prize draw period.
17. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.