Fine Wine Cellar Planning
The Affordable Way to Collect Fine Wine
Whether you are starting a cellar of wines, or adding to an existing one, our Fine Wine Cellar Planning scheme offers you a bespoke route to building your wine collection. So why join?
- VALUE: With Tanners Fine Wine Cellar Planning, you will be able to build up a valuable cellar for drinking, longer-term enjoyment or re-sale.
- ADVICE: Through sound advice from expert, well-travelled staff, you will quickly have wines which are ready to drink, with seamless replacement by more wines reaching maturity.
- EASY: Wih us contacting you to discuss your requirements at regular agreed intervals, our Fine Wine Cellar Planning will save you time in the planning and choosing of your wine as we will have done the research for you.
- CHOICE: The best way to buy is ‘en primeur’ from Tanners Lying Abroad Offers, where you get first chance to purchase limited releases or quick-selling, sought-after wines at good prices. Supply us with a ‘wish list’ and we can often source special cases of the latest vintages from our established contacts. There's also the option to select from our list of over 1,200 wines that are already in stock.
- CREDIT: We offer our Cellar Planning customers the ability to spend up to four times your monthly payment amount (to an agreed credit limit).
- STORAGE: Smooth transit of your wines from us to your preferred storage at home, to your own bonded storage provider or why not take advantage of our new ‘in bond’ Storage for Customer Reserves here at Shrewsbury; fully insured in temperature-controlled optimum conditions,
we will store your wine for you at very competitive annual rates, and you pay duty and VAT only on release
– when you want to drink it!
Why is the Tanners Fine Wine Cellar Planning Scheme different?
- You do not need to store your wine at Tanners
- With no subscription charges, all your money funds the purchasing of the wine
- You can withdraw, take a break or cancel your payments at any time
- All wine suggestions are made subject to the quality of the vintage and with reference to your past purchases
How To Get Started
If this all sounds interesting, then fill in your preferences on the form below with the types of wines you would like to see in your cellar and give us a rough idea of your budget. You can start from only £100 per month although £250 opens your options more widely and you may wish to start of with a larger initial payment.