Tanners Gift Voucher & e-Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Tanners e-Gift Cards
- Tanners e-Gift Cards can only be redeemed against goods purchased on www.tanners-wines.co.uk. If the price of the goods is less than the value of the e-Gift Card, the difference will be saved as ‘store credit’ on the recipient’s online account.
- e-Gift cards can not be exchanged for cash
- e-Gift cards can not be redeemed in one of Tanners branches.
- Tanners can not be held responsible for any third party email delivery failure.
- Customers are responsible for entering and checking the recipient’s email address is correct prior to purchase. In the event of an incorrect recipient email address being typed by the sender, Tanners shall not be held liable for non-delivery of any e-Gift card, however they are able to cancel it and re-issue on the sender’s behalf. Please telephone 01743 234455 during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm) and ask for a member of the web team.
- Promotional codes cannot be used for payment when purchasing e-Gift Cards.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used as payment for Duty & VAT on wines for delivery from customers' private reserves
- The recipient will receive their e-Gift Card within two hours of payment being cleared (which is at the point of purchase).
- E-Gift Cards expire 24 months after purchase.
- Tanners reserve the right to cancel any e-Gift Card and refund the balance.
Tanners Gift Vouchers
- Tanners Gift Vouchers are only despatched by ‘Recorded Signed For’ Royal Mail and should be received 1-2 working days after you have placed your order. If the recipient is not at home, the postman will ask a neighbour to sign for the envelope, provided the recipient has not contacted Royal Mail and opted out of this service, or they will leave a card through the door with contact details of the local depot. (Please note: as we require proof of delivery we are unable to leave them without a signature, and we will not despatch gift vouchers by any other method).
- In the unlikely event that your vouchers are not delivered within 1-2 working days, please note that Royal Mail do not qualify the item as 'lost' until 15 days after the vouchers were signed out of our office. We are therefore unable to redespatch new vouchers until these 15 days have elapsed. (Please contact us if your vouchers have not been received within a few days to discuss available options.)
- Tanners gift vouchers can be exchanged for goods purchased in any one of Tanners branches or through the mail order department by calling 01743 234455, providing the vouchers have been posted back to us: the mail order team can provide a Freepost address. When the price of the goods is less than the value of the gift voucher, the difference will be credited to the recipient's mail order account.
- Tanners gift vouchers can not be redeemed online against Tanners website orders.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Damaged or defaced gift vouchers can not be redeemed or refunded.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used for payment when purchasing gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers and promotional vouchers cannot be used as payment for Duty & VAT on wines for delivery from customers' private reserves
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue, which will be written on the back of the voucher.