Château Palmer

Château Palmer

The château was first acquired under the name of Château de Gascq by a General Charles Palmer in 1814 on his way back from Spain after serving under the Duke of Wellington. 

After all his work expanding the estate to some 163 hectares in which the estate was renamed to Château Palmer, he sadly he went bankrupt and was forced out by the bank. A consortium of local families, including the Sichel, bought it in the early 1900s. Palmer is traditionally made, and regularly one of Bordeaux's greatest wines, offering up wonderful fragrances and a rich, supple, complex fruity palate.

We can't find products matching the selection.