Producer: W & J Grahams
Successful Scottish traders William and John Graham founded W&J Graham in 1820. Seventy years later they were one of the first Port companies to buy vineyards in the Upper Douro at Quinta dos Malvedos. In the same year, 1890, they built their imposing lodge in Vila Nova de Gaia, which holds 3,500 casks of Port.
View All Lines From This Producer >
Since 1970 the company has been part of the Symington Family Estates. The quality of the wines is always high; they are rich, soft and sweet in style and capable of long ageing. Winemaker Peter Symington has introduced very efficient ‘robotic’ lagares.