In response to Covid-19 please be aware that:
- deliveries are currently taking a little longer than usual. You should receive your parcel in 4 working days but it is often quicker.
- if you select ‘Addressee only – obtain signature’ at checkout then the delivery driver will place the delivery on your doorstep, knock/ring and then take a couple of steps back. They will wait for the door to be answered and then ask for the recipient’s name, to ensure the delivery is being made correctly, then manually enter the name into their system.
- unfortunately we are currently unable to offer Next Weekday Before Noon and Saturday deliveries
Express Mainland UK Delivery
Usually delivered within 4 working days, 8am to 6pm.
|£8.50 Per Delivery Address
||FREE On Orders Over £120
Next Weekday AM
Order by 2pm Mon - Fri for next weekday AM delivery
|£12.00 Currently unavailable
Saturday Delivery AM
Order by 2pm Fri for Saturday AM delivery
|£20.00 Currently unavailable
Delivery to other areas - additional charges
- Deliveries to the Isle of Wight are £5 per case
- Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles are £10 per case
- The main Scottish Islands and Isle of Man are £15 per case
You should allow up to 10 working days for delivery to these areas. There may be additional delays caused by the Covid-19 situation.
Please note: we do not export from the UK.
For full delivery details click here
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is unfortunately currently unavailable online due to the Covid-19 situation.
Find out more about Click & Collect.
You will appreciate that stock positions are subject to continual change in a multi-channel business. Very occasionally, an item may be out of stock that the website has allowed you to order. We will attempt to contact you to discuss an alternative. In the event that we cannot reach you, to ensure a timely delivery, we will substitute with a similar item of equal or higher value (at no additional cost), unless requested not to do so in your order's delivery instructions.
If you don't like any wine that you buy from us, for whatever reason, return it within a month of purchase and we shall refund your money without question or delay. Please telephone on 01743 234455 or contact us
Lying Abroad/En Primeur/In Bond Wines
Wines offered ‘Lying Abroad’ or ‘En Primeur’ provide a good way to secure some of the most sought after wines at opening prices. In addition we ensure it is the cheapest way to buy favourite mid-priced wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Rhône, so please ask us for our offers or check our website for latest reports. Prices are clearly marked in our sales literature and are exclusive of duty, shipping, marine insurance and VAT. Shipment of claret and Port normally takes place around 30 months after the vintage, burgundy and Rhône usually more quickly. A second invoice for the duty, shipping, marine insurance and VAT on the value of the wine is charged at time of shipment - view current duty rates. There are no further charges for deliveries to a UK mainland home or work address. Your Lying Abroad purchases are covered under The Bunch Code of Practice which can be sent on request or viewed here.