Producer: Villa Wolf
Originally founded in 1756 the JL Wolf estate, today known as Villa Wolf, was highly regarded for over 200 years. Its magnificent, Italianate estate house and villa were constructed in 1843.
View All Lines From This Producer >
In the second half of the 20th century it lost some of its gloss until 1996 when Ernst Loosen discovered it and took over the running of the vineyards and turned around its reputation. Since 2011 it has been run on a day to day basis by Patrick Moellendorf and his partner Sumi Gebauer who met while they both worked at Dr Loosen in the Mosel.