Wedding & Party Drinks
Choosing your bottles
Choosing the wines for a big event should be easy and fun. Tanners is here to help you find the very best bottles for your budget, whilst also taking any stress out of the planning. We can calculate how many bottles you will need, supply on Sale or Return, deliver your order and supply all the glasses you require.
The Tanners team is hugely experienced in advising on wedding and party drinks. They have fantastic knowledge of Tanners full product range, so can offer great advice on styles or wine to match food, occasion and budget as well as recommending the all-important quantity required!
At Tanners you will find:
- Very competitive prices, especially for large orders
- A huge range of around 1,200 wines
- A selection of over 60 top quality champagnes and sparkling wines
- Great prices on soft drinks, beers, ciders and spirits
You may wish to take advantage of some of our regular special offers on these bottles, and we are always very prepared to discuss special prices for large orders. Contact us now to arrange a chat and a free- no-obligation tasting.
You can use our high quality wine glasses, champagne flutes, tumblers, beer glasses and jugs when you order the corresponding drinks from Tanners. There’s no need to clean the glasses before returning them because our modest service charge includes washing.
Sale or Return
All wines are available on Sale or Return for delivery and collection within the Tanners Own Van Delivery Area. Beers, soft drinks and spirits are available on Sale or Return for delivery and collection within this same area, but only in addition to wine orders. Cases of beer, cider and soft drinks must be returned by the unsplit case. All goods must be returned in a fit state for resale. We reserve the right to take back a maximum of 50% of the total order. All goods can also be collected from and returned to your Tanners branch, although we advise you to ring ahead if you want particularly large quantities of certain lines.
We will deliver wines and spirits for free in the mainland UK according to our normal delivery terms. Plus you can have glasses, soft drinks, beers and ciders delivered for free in addition to your wines and spirits, if you are within the Tanners Own Van Delivery Area which includes all the Welsh Marches Collection of any returns are also free.
Collecting from Tanners
All drinks and glasses – and usually ice – can be collected from to your local Tanners branch, although we advise you to ring ahead if you want large quantities of certain lines, or glasses during the busy periods.
To organise a tasting, receive a no-obligation quotation, discuss your requirements, or simply find out more, please contact our Private House Sales team on 01743 234455 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you may prefer to contact your local Tanners branch or fill out our online form here.
Tanners Top Tips
- Bottles laid in any large container with a layer of ice over the top (don’t add water) will chill down perfectly in 40 minutes. We hire out two sizes of ice tank.
- Wedding toasts are often served afer pudding when palates are jaded so a good sparkling wine will do a fine job.
- Choosing wine ‘by committee’ is always difficult and can make it hard to reach a happy consensus!
- Some venues offer reasonable corkage rates so you will still be able to serve your favourite wines from Tanners.